Wednesday, September 25, 2013

twenty two.

I recently had my 22nd birthday. It's my last birthday as a student and yes, in case you were wondering, I am freaking out. And no, Aunt/Uncle/Parent's Friend/Random Person, I don't really know what I'm going to do when I get out of college.

Despite paralyzing fears about my future and stress about getting through this semester, I've been trying to take some time to be grateful for all the experiences I've had in the last 22 years. Because I have to say they've been a pretty excellent set of years. I'm lucky to have thoughtful people in my life who remember my birthday, and here are a few of the lovely things I've been enjoying.






The print was sent to me by my best friend. I had posted it on Facebook about a year ago and she bookmarked it to get me for my birthday. Isn't in lovely? The artist is Stella Im Hultberg, who is incredible. (You can find her here.)

No comments:

Post a Comment