Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Back to the Old

On the off chance that you have found this blog without being directed here by my other blog, you should perhaps be aware that this blog is now officially done. I have returned to my other blog, Sail Away, which originally chronicled my my first year in Italy and served as my Gilman Scholarship Follow-On Project. I originally wanted to keep my follow-on project separate from my later time in Italy, but Sail Away, and the time it documented is so much apart of who I became after I left Italy, that it felt wrong to leave it abandoned.

I'm in the process of pulling blog posts from this blog over to my old one, and hopefully will (eventually) consolidate all of the posts onto my old (current) blog. If you're interested in keeping up with my current shenanigans, you can take the link below.

http://awayfromthesafeharbor.blogspot.com

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment